You can view every posts on the forum without registering, but to see the video links you must subscribe : here , choose your plan (30days, 90days or more), and register a forum account, with same username and email. We will check and approve your account. There is no automatic renewal. Please note you cannot join with Subyshare Premium key.

Help

J

Jguy5252

Got the following email....
jguy52, unfortunately, the account you registered on Digital Bakery Club did not meet membership requirements. Your account is no longer accessible.

The following reason was given: Cannot find you as a Premium Subyshare user. If it's a mistake please post in HELP section of forum or in this Telegram group :

Please help

Hi, you had this message because I checked your username and email and you are just a registered free user of Subyshare, as far as I can see, you didn't pay anything. We activate only paying subscribers.

If you feel this is a mistake, please let us know.

I'm gonna ask one last time, and make sure they didn't forget to ask the second time. Sorry this takes so long.

I asked again and they can't find you. Are you sure you were charged ? If there is to be a refund they will need proof that you were charged.

I only see you with a free Subyshare account created on 2024 08 07. Only thing I can think of is maybe you have some kind of subyshare credits you have to convert to actually transform your account into Premium, I know there's something like that in the settings of Subyshare accounts. Other than that, I have no other idea, please contact Subyshare for additonal help or refund if this does not fix your issue.

• -
      The web server timezone is used (Europe/London)
Back