You can view every posts on the forum without registering, but to see the video links you must subscribe : here , choose your plan (30days, 90days or more), and register a forum account, with same username and email. We will check and approve your account. There is no automatic renewal. Please note you cannot join with Subyshare Premium key.

Subyshare Premium doesn't work

G

GeniusTF26

Hello,

I can't find any solutions to take an account from France. Card payment doesn't work and other options are unavailable for my country...

And I don't use crypto.

I'll ask if we can have a solution for France.

But crypto is useful, for many things, not only for here. 30mn or less to create a wallet, then you keep it forever. Check some tutorials one day.

I checked your account GeniusTF on Subyshare. You bought subscription for normal Subyshare, not our site. You have to click on our link on top of main forum page, in the white text.

Sorry. I'm not sure I understand. On the Subyshare site, I took a premium account. Are there several types of premium accounts?

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
Yes, it is written on top of our site, you can see it even on this page. I will change it to make more clear but yes, we do not work with normal Subyshare account, ours is $20/month. If you see a different price, it won't work for thjs site. Since you paid for several month of normal Subyshare you can probably contact Subyshare's assistance, explain your mistake and ask them to transfer the money you spent into normal Premium to our site (maybe you will get one less month or something because we're more expensive). OR you can ask for a refund of your normal Subyshare account and this time subscribe to our link on top of the page.

Subyshare recredited the funds to my account, but I am unable to use them for digitalbakery access.
Do you have an idea how to do it?

• -
      The web server timezone is used (Europe/London)
Back